an istanbul door and an istanbul notebook


This is a quick shot I took in Galata last week before my camera batteries ran out.  darn it.  The detailing on this door was gorgeous -you probably know by now what a sucker I am for a nice door!
I've been busy working on a few different projects and also a couple of new notebook designs.  This is a simple one that is almost finished - just needs the threads tied at the ends and then to be packaged up.  The weather apparently didn't get the memo about Spring starting -so still very grey for photo taking :(

And this is another design - which I have already taken down to Molka - I'll have to remember to take some photos of the actual notebook soon!

Yashar and I didn't have a 'Making Monday' for you this week...but have been doing plenty of making at our super cool weekly art classes at LOLA.    And I did receive an ingenious card from Yashar (with help from his Dad) for my birthday that involved a car with a window that opened to show a picture of Yashar and I - very cute!

So, to make up for it, tomorrow I'll be back with some making inspiration with a crafty gathering of some of best things to make from around the net.  See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment