Stand Up AGAINST Hate!


Mr. Albero:
I would like to cordially invite you and your readers to attend the Stand Up AGAINST Hate Rally located on the public sidewalks at McDonalds at 6315 Kenwood Avenue in Rosedale, Maryland.   As you you will recall a transgendered woman was brutally beaten after she attempted to use a female restroom and turning down sexual advances at a McDonalds.  The video is vile but I encourage you and your readers to watch the video to see what the LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender) community is up against.  We face evil everyday from in tolerate bigots.
Joe, I am a Salisbury native and I currently live in Wicomico County, I have joined forces with a Baltimore native in organizing this event.  I also organized a candle light vigil in Wilmington, Delaware where over 300 people attended including, Senator Chris Coons, Attorney General Beau Biden, and several clergy members.
I will close with this, what happened at that McDonalds is unacceptable behavior.  We as a human race cannot stand for such violence and hate.  I look forward to meeting with you.
Many thanks,
Ryan Stevenson

No comments:

Post a Comment